The 119th Boston Marathon is on April 20, 2015
MEDIA CREDENTIAL APPLICATIONS
The media credential application process for the 119th Boston Marathon is now open. To request a media credential for April's B.A.A. 5K or Boston Marathon, please click the button below:
MEDIA COVERAGE GUIDELINES
Please review the U. S. Media News Access Guidelines Applicable to Non-Rights Holding Organizations for the 2015 Boston Marathon:
- WBZ-TV is the official local broadcaster, and Universal Sports is the official national television network of the 2015 Boston Marathon.
- Media members with questions about media credentials and access to the Boston Marathon should contact Chris Conley at the B.A.A. Phone: 617-778-1629.
ALL INDIVIDUAL MEDIA MEMBERS MUST PICK-UP INDIVIDUAL CREDENTIALS FROM THE RACE WEEK PRESS ROOM AT THE FAIRMONT COPLEY PLAZA HOTEL.
2015 MEDIA CREDENTIAL PICK-UP SCHEDULE (Located in the State Suite - lower level - at the Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel at 138 Saint James Avenue, Boston MA)
- Wednesday, April 15. 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 16, 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, April 17, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 18, 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, April 19, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, April 20, 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
RACE DAY PRESS ROOM HOURS
The press room hours on April 20, 2015 will be from 6:00 a.m. ET to 6:00 p.m. ET. The main press rooms are located in the Oval and Venetian rooms at the Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel at 138 Saint James Avenue, Boston, MA. Only media that have received a press credential from the Boston Marathon are allowed.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Coming soon . . .
TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATIONS
For information on travel and accommodations for the 2015 Boston Marathon, please click the link below:
ABBOTT WORLD MARATHON MAJORS
The Abbott World Marathon Majors is a series consisting of six of the largest and most renowned marathons in the world: Tokyo Marathon, Boston Marathon, Virgin Money London Marathon, BMW BERLIN-MARATHON, Bank of America Chicago Marathon and TCS New York City Marathon. The organizers of these events are united in their effort to advance the sport, raise awareness of its elite athletes, and increase of the level of interest in elite racing among running enthusiasts.
For more information on the Abbott World Marathon Majors, click the button below:
PUBLIC RELATIONS CONTACT
For Boston Marathon, and other Boston Athletic Association information, please contact email@example.com.
All of the information above, as well as any information contained within links, is subject to change at any time.