City Hall Plaza, Boston
Sunday, April 14, 4:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Nearly the half the field will enjoy a complete dinner which is compliments of the B.A.A. and included in each participant’s entry fee.
Tickets will be provided to each participant in advance and will be scheduled for serving and seating beginning on Sunday afternoon. Plan to come mix and mingle with fellow competitors from around the world for this international experience. A delicious runner’s dinner will be served, including dessert and entertainment, at this marquee event. Products from official Boston Marathon sponsors and contributors will be served, as well. Other attractions include the attendance of the Mayor of the City of Boston and marathon legends and former champions.
PLEASE NOTE: No backpacks will be allowed at the Pre-Race Dinner.
Additional tickets for family and friends ($20 each) will be on sale at the Boston Marathon Number Pick-up area of the John Hancock Sports & Fitness Expo during Marathon weekend. Free admission for children under 12.
Directions: City Hall Plaza, located in downtown Boston, is within easy access of all major hotels and public transportation.
Via Public Transportation: Government Center Stop on the MBTA Blue or Green Line.
Parking: Available for a fee at 60 State St. and 50 New Sudbury St.
- Tomato Basil Barilla Penne Primavera with Chicken Meatballs
- Four Cheese Barilla Lasagna with Mushrooms
- Organic Mesclun Salad with Grape Tomatoes
- Gluten Free Option: alFresco Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage with Roasted Peppers and Onions
- Lindt Chocolate Gold Bunny
- Toblerone Chocolate Bars
- Newman's Own Microwave Popcorn
- Stella D'Oro 100 Calorie Packs Breakfast Treats ("S cookies" )
- Balconi Cakes
- Necco Wafers
- Wise Snacks
- Fresh rolls from King's Hawaiian
- Paul Newman's Lemonade and Lemonaded Iced Tea
- Poland Spring Water
- Sam Adams Beer