Boston Marathon Pre Race Pasta Party
City Hall Plaza, Boston | Sunday, April 20, 2014 | 4:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
The official Boston Marathon Pre-Race Dinner, compliments of the Boston Athletic Association (B.A.A.), is the place to dine and mingle with fellow runners from around the world on the night before the race. Thousands of participants will enjoy a delicious, buffet-style dinner at this festive event, which will include products from our sponsors and contributors. There will be music and entertainment, including an official greeting from the Mayor of Boston, B.A.A. officials, and past champions of the Boston Marathon. A complimentary ticket is included in every participant’s Runner Passport®.
PLEASE NOTE: No backpacks will be allowed at the Pre-Race Dinner
Additional tickets for family and friends are $20 each and can be purchased at the Party Ticket Booth at the Boston Marathon Number Pick-up area of the John Hancock Sports & Fitness Expo. Admission is complimentary for children under 12 years old. Tickets will not be available for purchase at the door.
Directions: City Hall Plaza is located in downtown Boston within easy access of all major hotels and public transportation.
Public Transportation: Beginning March 22, 2014, Government Center Station, which is the closest MBTA stop to City Hall, will be closed due to renovations. To get to City Hall Plaza via the MBTA, take the Green or Orange Lines to Haymarket Station, or take the Orange or Blue Lines to State Street. Taking public transportation is strongly advised.
- Penne Marinara with Fresh Italian Herbs (Dairy Free & Vegetarian)
- al fresco Chicken Sausages and Meatballs in red sauce (Gluten Free & Dairy Free)
- Rotini Greek Pasta Salad (Gluten Free)
- Four Cheese Baked Rigatoni with Mushrooms and Stonyfield Greek yogurt (Vegetarian)
- Organic Mesclun Salad with Grape Tomatoes (Gluten Free & Vegan)
- Dinner Rolls
- Lindt Chocolate Gold Bunny
- Toblerone Chocolate Bars
- Necco Wafers
- Balconi Cakes
- Stonyfield Greek Yogurt
- Wise Snacks
- Newman’s Own Lemonade & Iced Tea
- Poland Springs Water
- Samuel Adams Beer
* We will be offering matzos for our guests observing the Passover Holiday, along with the chicken sausage, meatballs and tossed salad. We will provide Glatt kosher meals to any official runner or guest who requests one. Please make any requests by April 13 to firstname.lastname@example.org