Bib Distribution Information for the B.A.A. 5K
To download this year's edition of the B.A.A. 5K Participant Guide, click below:
|BIB NUMBER AND T-SHIRT DISTRIBUTION|
- U.S. residents were mailed their Participant Brochure and Bib Number in the mail beginning Friday, March 23.*
- There will not be bib distribution on the day of the race (with the exception of international residents).
- There will be not bib distribution at the John Hancock Sports & Fitness Expo for the B.A.A. 5K
- Please check that your registration information is correctly imprinted upon your bib.
- Please do not fold or forcefully bend your bib.
- The timing and scoring device is affixed to the back of your bib and should not be damaged or removed from the bib.
- Please wear your bib on the front of your torso on your outer-most layer.
- Bib numbers are not transferable. You may not run with someone else’s bib number.
* International residents (including Canada) may pick up their bib number on race day at the Registration Tent near the start and finish line between 8:00 a.m. and 9:15 a.m. ET. A government issued ID is required to pick up your B.A.A. 5K bib number. Only the registered participant may pick up his or her bib number.
If inaccuracies appear on the bib number, or your bib number appears damaged, please call the B.A.A. Registration Office at (508) 435-6905 or send an email to email@example.com. Upon completing the race, you may claim your official t-shirt near the refreshments area. You may also choose to pick up your t-shirt on the morning of the race, prior to the start.
All of the above information is subject to change at any time.