Bib Distribution Information for the B.A.A. 5K
|BIB NUMBER AND T-SHIRT DISTRIBUTION|
- U.S. residents were mailed their Participant Brochure and Bib Number in the mail beginning Friday, March 23.*
- There will not be bib distribution on the day of the race (with the exception of international residents).
- There will be not bib distribution at the John Hancock Sports & Fitness Expo for the B.A.A. 5K
- Please check that your registration information is correctly imprinted upon your bib.
- Please do not fold or forcefully bend your bib.
- The timing and scoring device is affixed to the back of your bib and should not be damaged or removed from the bib.
- Please wear your bib on the front of your torso on your outer-most layer.
- Bib numbers are not transferable. You may not run with someone else’s bib number.
* International residents (including Canada) may pick up their bib number on race day at the Registration Tent near the start and finish line between 8:00 a.m. and 9:15 a.m.
If inaccuracies appear on the bib number, or your bib number appears damaged, please call the B.A.A. Registration Office at (508) 435-6905 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon completing the race, you may claim your official t-shirt near the refreshments area. You may also choose to pick up your t-shirt on the morning of the race, prior to the start.