Click the button below to check your entry, and see your bib number, in the 2014 B.A.A. 5K:
Allow time for your entry to be processed before you show up on the entry list.
PRE-RACE INSTRUCTIONS, BIB NUMBER DISTRIBUTION, AND T-SHIRT PICK-UP
- U.S. and Canadian residents will have their bib number and participant information brochure mailed to their address on file. International residents may pick up their bib number on race day at the Registration Tent near the start and finish line between 6:30 and 7:45am.
There will not be bib distribution at the John Hancock Sports & Fitness Expo for the B.A.A. 5K.
- Please check that your registration information is correctly imprinted upon your bib.
- Please do not fold or forcefully bend your bib.
- The timing and scoring device is affixed to the back of your bib and should not be damaged or removed from the bib.
- Please wear your bib on the front of your torso on your outer-most layer.
- Bib numbers are not transferrable.
- You may not run with someone else’s bib number.
- If inaccuracies appear on the bib number, or your bib number appears damaged, please call the B.A.A. Registration Office at (508) 435-6905 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Upon completing the race, you may claim your official t-shirt near the refreshments area.
- You may choose to pick up your t-shirt on the morning of the race, prior to the start.