Friday, Saturday, or Sunday before the race
5K Bib Number Pick Up
Friday, April 12 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Saturday, April 13 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
John B. Hynes Convention Center
900 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02115
Sunday, April 14 6:30 am - 7:45 am (Race Day)
Copley Square Park
The John Hancock Sports & Fitness Expo is open to the public and admission is free. The Hynes Convention Center is conveniently located in the center of Boston, in the Back Bay area. For more information about the 2013 John Hancock Sports & Fitness Expo, visit the Conventures website.
To see a map of the John Hancock Sports & Fitness Expo, click the button below:
REQUIREMENTS UPON PICK UP
- Participant’s Signature
- Hand in Number Pick Up Card (will be mailed to you)
- Photo Identification
- The B.A.A. 5K starts at 8:00 a.m. on Sunday, April 14.
- Starts at Copley Square Park.
- Finishes on Boston Marathon finish line at Boston Public Library.
- Entry is not transferable and entry fee is non-refundable.
- Run the 5K and plan to stay and watch the B.A.A. Invitational Mile at 9:30 a.m.
- For updated race information, go to: www.baa.org/races/5K
- Questions? Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you must have a friend pick up your bib number, you must provide authorization:
- Your friend must present the number pick up card with his/her photo ID to obtain your bib-number packet.
- Only original cards will be accepted; a note of authorization will not be accepted.
BIB NUMBERS ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE.
NO ONE MAY RUN WITH YOUR BIB NUMBER.