Fenway Park - 6:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Celebrate your accomplishment with your family, friends, and fellow runners at Fenway Park (4 Yawkey Way, Boston, MA, 02215 - Enter at Gate B) and experience America's most beloeved ballpark. Have your photo taken in front of the Green Monster*, and toast with friends for the hardest-earned beer you’ve ever had at Boston Marathon Mile 27, the Official Post-Race Party Presented by Samuel Adams. Boston Marathon Mile 27 will feature a presentation of the day’s champions, along with live entertainment and Samuel Adams products.
All runners will receive a complimentary ticket to the Post-Race Party in their bib-number packet, distributed at Bib-Number Pick-Up at the John Hancock Sports & Fitness Expo. A limited number of additional tickets for both the Pre-Race Dinner and Post-Race Party may be purchased at the Party Tickets Booth at the Expo (Pre-Race Dinner: $25 per person and Post-race Party: $25 per person). Tickets will not be available for purchase at the door.
- Food and beverages will be available for purchase
- Admission is complimentary for children under 12 years old
- Continuous shuttle bus service from major hotels (more information coming soon)
- Marriott Copley/Westin Copley/Sheraton to Fenway Park 6:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m., every 30 minutes
- Back Bay Hotel/Park Plaza/Marriott Courtyard to Fenway Park 6:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m., every 25-30 minutes
All the above information is subject to change