Fenway Park - 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Have your photo taken in front of the Green Monster, and toast with friends for the hardest-earned beer you’ve ever had at Boston Marathon Mile 27, the Official Post-Race Party Presented by Samuel Adams. Boston Marathon Mile 27 will feature a presentation of the day’s champions, DJ, dance floor, and raffle prizes.
All runners will have a complimentary ticket to the party included in their Runner Passport®, and the first 2,500 runners to attend will receive a ticket for a complementary Sam Adams beverage. All runners and their guests will have access to see the three World Series trophies up close, and weather permitting, walk along the Fenway Park warning track that encircles the playing field. Cheers to you!
- Enter at Gate B (Corner of Ipswich and Van Ness).
- Please present your Runner Passport®. Runner guest(s) must accompany runner when entering Fenway Park.
- Food and beverages will be available for purchase.
- Admission is free to all officially registered participants.
- Additional tickets may be purchased for $20.00 at the Ticket Booth in the Information Center at the John Hancock Sports & Fitness Expo.
- Continuous shuttle bus service from major hotels beginning at 6:00 p.m. (see below for hotel listings)
- Live entertainment and presentation of the day's top finishers.
- Weather permitting, access to the warning track on the field. There is no access to the grass field.
- The big stadium lights will be on throughout the evening.
- No backpacks will be allowed into Fenway Park.
6:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Buses will continuously loop
- Marriott Copley (Hunington Ave) to Westin (Hunington Ave) to Sheraton Boston (Dalton St) Fenway Park
- Back Bay Hotel (Stuart Ave) to Park Plaza (Columbus Ave) to Marriott Courtyard (Tremont St) to Fenway Park
- Marriott Long Wharf (State St) to Westin Waterfront (Summer St) to Fenway Park
All the above information is subject to change