Fenway Park - 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Have your photo taken in front of the Green Monster, and toast with friends for the hardest-earned beer you’ve ever had at Boston Marathon Mile 27, the Official Post-Race Party Presented by Samuel Adams. Boston Marathon Mile 27 will feature a presentation of the day’s champions, DJ, dance floor, and raffle prizes.
All runners will receive a complimentary ticket to the Post-Race Party in their bib-number packet, distributed at Bib-Number Pick-Up at the John Hancock Sports & Fitness Expo. All attendees will have access to see the three World Series trophies up close, and weather permitting, walk along the Fenway Park warning track that encircles the playing field. Cheers to you!
- Fenway Park (4 Yawkey Way, Boston, MA, 02215) - Enter at Gate B (Corner of Ipswich and Van Ness)
- Party ticket required at entry
- Food and beverages will be available for purchase
- Admission is free to all officially registered participants
- Additional tickets may be purchased for $25 at the Ticket Booth in the Information Center at the John Hancock Sports & Fitness Expo
- Admission is complimentary for children under 12 years old
- Tickets will not be available for purchase at the door
- Continuous shuttle bus service from major hotels beginning at 6:00 p.m. (see below for hotel listings)
- Live entertainment and presentation of the day's top finishers
- Weather permitting, access to the warning track on the field. (No access to the grass field)
- The big stadium lights will be on throughout the evening
6:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Buses will continuously loop
- Marriott Copley (Huntington Avenue) to Westin (Huntington Avenue) to Sheraton Boston (Dalton Street) Fenway Park
- Back Bay Hotel (Stuart Street) to Park Plaza (Columbus Avenue) to Marriott Courtyard (Tremont Street) to Fenway Park
- Marriott Long Wharf (State Street) to Westin Waterfront (Summer Street) to Fenway Park
All the above information is subject to change