City Hall Plaza, Boston | Sunday, April 17 | 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
The official Boston Marathon Pre-Race Dinner, compliments of the Boston Athletic Association (B.A.A.), is the place to dine and mingle with fellow runners from around the world on the night before the race. Thousands of participants will enjoy a delicious, buffet-style dinner at this festive event, which will include products from B.A.A. sponsors and contributors. There will be music and entertainment, including an official greeting from the Mayor of Boston, B.A.A. officials, and past champions of the Boston Marathon.
- All runners will receive a complimentary ticket to the Pre-Race Dinner in their bib-number packet packet, distributed at Bib-Number Pick-Up at the John Hancock Sports & Fitness Expo
- Additional tickets for family and friends are $25 each and can be purchased at the Party Ticket Booth at the Boston Marathon Number Pick-up area of the John Hancock Sports & Fitness Expo
- Admission is complimentary for children under 12 years old
- Tickets will not be available for purchase at the door
THERE IS A NO BAG POLICY IN EFFECT FOR THIS EVENT
Directions: City Hall Plaza (City Hall Square, Boston, MA 02109) is located in downtown Boston within easy access of all major hotels and public transportation.
- Penne Marinara with Fresh Italian Herbs (Dairy-Free Vegetarian)
- Chicken Sausage and Meatballs in Pomodoro Sauce
- Greek Pasta (Gluten Free and Vegetarian)
- Four Cheese and Pesto Baked Rigatoni with Stonyfield Greek Yogurt (Vegetarian)
- Organic Mesclun Salad with Grape Tomatoes (Gluten Free and Vegan)
All of the above information is subject to change