City Hall Plaza, Boston | Sunday, April 19 | 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
The official Boston Marathon Pre-Race Dinner, compliments of the Boston Athletic Association (B.A.A.), is the place to dine and mingle with fellow runners from around the world on the night before the race. Thousands of participants will enjoy a delicious, buffet-style dinner at this festive event, which will include products from our sponsors and contributors. There will be music and entertainment, including an official greeting from the Mayor of Boston, B.A.A. officials, and past champions of the Boston Marathon. A complimentary ticket is included in every participant’s Runner Passport®.
PLEASE NOTE: No backpacks will be allowed at the Pre-Race Dinner
- Additional tickets for family and friends are $20 each and can be purchased at the Party Ticket Booth at the Boston Marathon Number Pick-up area of the John Hancock Sports & Fitness Expo.
- Admission is complimentary for children under 12 years old.
- Tickets will not be available for purchase at the door.
Directions: City Hall Plaza is located in downtown Boston within easy access of all major hotels and public transportation.
- Green salad
- Penne marinara with fresh Italian herbs
- Four cheese baked rigatoni with yogurt and pesto
- Sausage and meatballs
- Greek pasta salad
- Dinner Rolls
- Stoneyfield Yogurt
- Poland Springs Water
- Sam Adams Beer
All of the above information is subject to change