2014 John Hancock Sports & Fitness Expo and Boston Marathon Bib Number Pick-Up
John B. Hynes Convention Center
900 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02115
Friday, April 18, 12:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 19, 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, April 20, 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
The John Hancock Sports & Fitness Expo is open to the public and admission is free. The Hynes Convention Center is conveniently located in the center of Boston, in the Back Bay area. For more information about the 2014 John Hancock Sports & Fitness Expo, visit the Conventures website.
B.A.A. 5K Runners should also pick up their materials at this location (signage will direct you to the appropriate location.)
BIB NUMBER, T-SHIRT & PACKET PICK-UP
- All runners will be mailed a Number Pick-up card in March, printed with individual runner's bib number
- YOUR BIB NUMBER PICK-UP CARD AND A PHOTO I.D. ARE REQUIRED TO PICK UP YOUR BIB NUMBER
- Please verify the accuracy of all personal information on your card when you receive it in the mail
- If any changes need to be made, please e mail email@example.com or make a photocopy of the card, mark the corrections, and mail to:
One Ash St.
Hopkinton, MA 01748-1897
- If you are unable to pick up your bib number at the Expo, and would like to authorize a friend to do so, please sign your Number Pick-up Card and print your friend’s name on the card
- Your friend will then have to present the Number Pick-up Card as well as their photo I.D. in order to obtain your number
- Only original Number Pick-up Cards will be accepted; a note of authorization will not be accepted
Absolutely no bib numbers will be available for pick-up on race day, Monday, April 21
. Runners’ T-shirts will be packed into your race packet. This bag also doubles as your baggage bag on race day. After you pick up your number you will be directed to tables that indicate the T-shirt sizes (Womens: S – XL; Men's: S – XL).
The Hynes Convention Center security personnel reserve the right to check any bags that are brought into the Center. Please be prepared to show your photo I.D. If you have lost your number pick-up card, a duplicate will be issued upon presentation of a photo I.D. Special tables will be set up in the Number Pick-up area for this purpose. Complete instructions, safety pins, party tickets, and a baggage-claim label will be enclosed with your bib number. After you receive your bib number, you will be directed to pick up your T-shirt and race packet.