2014 Boston Marathon Qualifying Times
For the 2015 Boston Marathon, qualifying times must be run on or after September 14, 2013
- The acceptance of official race entrants will be based on qualifying time, with the fastest qualifiers (in relation to their age and gender) being accepted first until the race is full.
- Only a certified full marathon distance will be accepted for qualifying. Distances shorter than a full marathon will not be accepted.
- All qualifying times are subject to review and verification.
- Minimum age requirement for the Boston Marathon is 18 years of age on race day.
- All standards below are based on official submitted net time.
- The qualifying times below are based upon each athlete's age on the date of the Boston Marathon in which they are participating.
- For a list of the top feeder races for the Boston Marathon, click here.
- The Boston Marathon does not designate which races are official Boston Qualifying events. You must contact the race directly to see if they are certified.
Effective September 14, 2013. All standards below are based on official submitted net time.
||3hrs 05min 00sec
||3hrs 35min 00sec|
||3hrs 10min 00sec
||3hrs 40min 00sec|
||3hrs 15min 00sec
||3hrs 45min 00sec|
||3hrs 25min 00sec
||3hrs 55min 00sec|
||3hrs 30min 00sec
||4hrs 00min 00sec|
||3hrs 40min 00sec
||4hrs 10min 00sec|
||3hrs 55min 00sec
||4hrs 25min 00sec|
||4hrs 10min 00sec
||4hrs 40min 00sec|
||4hrs 25min 00sec
||4hrs 55min 00sec|
||4hrs 40min 00sec
||5hrs 10min 00sec|
|80 and over
||4hrs 55min 00sec
||5hrs 25min 00sec|
All of the above information is subject to change