The 13th Annual B.A.A. Half Marathon
Presented by Dana-Farber and the Jimmy Fund
DATE: Sunday, October 13, 2013 - 8:30 a.m.
LOCATION: White Stadium (also known as Schoolboy Stadium) in Boston’s Franklin Park.
REGISTRATION: Registration will open July 17, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. EST
FIELD SIZE: 7,000
MINIMUM AGE: 14 years old
WHAT: The 13th Annual B.A.A. Half Marathon, presented by Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and the Jimmy Fund, highlights the beauty of Boston's Emerald Necklace park system while furthering the B.A.A.'s mission of promoting health and fitness.
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
- Shuttle service and warm-up: 6:30 - 7:45 a.m.
- Roads close within Franklin Park: 7:45 a.m.
START OF B.A.A. HALF MARATHON: 8:30 a.m.
- Post-race refreshments & entertainment: 10:15 a.m.
- Return shuttle service commence: 10:30 a.m.
- Awards Ceremony: 10:30 a.m.
- Official Timing Concludes: 11:00 a.m.
- Finish area and facilities close : 12:00 p.m.
- Return shuttle service ends: 12:30 p.m.