What to expect during the event
- For your convenience, an ample number of port-o-johns will be placed near the start/finish area for use before and after the race.
- Please use these units. Participants are requested to respect the surrounding private and public property by using the port-o-johns provided.
- Also, portable toilets will be placed near each fluid replacement station on the course (at every other mile, beginning at mile 2).
- Please help us reflect well on the communities we utilize.
- Medical personnel will be available to give emergency care, as well as attend to non-critical injuries, at miles 0.7, 2.0, 4.5, 7.5, 11.2, 12.0, and the finish.
- Additionally, a medical bus will be located at the turnaround at mile 4.7.
DROP-OUT & COURSE CLOSURE
- Runners unable to finish the race may stop at one of the medical facilities along the course for assistance and direction.
- Sweep vans will follow the race, picking up runners who are unable to finish the course.
- Finish area facilities officially close at 12:00 p.m.
- For safety reasons, strollers, in-line skates, skateboards (and similar vehicles of any kind), and animals are not permitted.
- The use of headphones is discouraged but permitted.
COURSE CLOCKS & MILE SIGNAGE
- Digital clocks, positioned at every mile and at the finish line, will indicate the unofficial time from the starter’s gun.
COURSE AMENITIES & FLUID REPLACEMENT
- Poland Spring® Brand 100% Natural Spring Water will be available at every other mile beginning at mile two, and G Series Pro Endurance Formula™ will be available at miles six, 9.5,
and 10.5. PowerBar® Gel will be available near mile six.
- Official race shirts will be given out to runners before and after the race.