Hotel Partner & Parking Information
The B.A.A. is proud to offer Half Marathon participants hotel accommodation through Marathon Tours and Travel at the Sheraton Boston.
- Located 3.1 miles from Franklin Park at 39 Dalton Street, a block of rooms at the Sheraton Boston Hotel has been held through our partners at Marathon Tours and Travel.
- A special shuttle will run on race morning to bring runners and one guest each to the event grounds from the hotel *
Bus 1 and 2 will depart the Sheraton Boston Hotel at 7:30 a.m.
- A return shuttle will be available back to the Sheraton Boston Hotel *
Bus 1 will depart Franklin Park at 11:30 or later (bus will depart when at least half full)
Bus 2 will depart Franklin Park at 11:45 a.m. sharp.
- Guests may choose rooms for single or double occupancy, with room rates beginning at $259/night excluding taxes.
* Only those staying at the hotel in the Marathon Tours block who have a voucher will be permitted to board the scheduled shuttles from and return to the Sheraton Boston Hotel.
To reserve a room, please click the button below:
Rules and Conditions:
- Reservations must be made by September 1, 2014 (Reservations booked after this date cannot be guaranteed)
- Reservations are finalized via a credit card hold.
- Cards are not initially charged during the reservation process and travelers will pay their total hotel stay including taxes upon check out from the hotel.
- Cards are only charged if clients need to cancel entirely.
- American Express, Visa or Mastercard is accepted.
- Cards must expire after 10/2014.
- Rates do not include taxes of 14.45% and are based single/double occupancy.
Cancellation Terms and Conditions:
- $20 handling fee if cancelled before September 1st.
- $60 on or after September 1st, 2014 and before October 6th.
- One nights’ room and tax on or after October 6th, 2014
- All cancellations are processed directly with Marathon Tours and Travel.
- Cancellations must be made in writing via email or online with your acknowledgement number and last name.
- Cancellations by phone will not be accepted.
- Cancellation fees are the responsibility of the individual and will be charged to the card provided on the reservation.
- Cancellation fees are assessed per room.
Special requests such as connecting rooms or high floors or 2 beds – can be placed in the “notes” section of the reservation. All adult names staying in the room need to be on the reservations. Children’s names are not required. All rooms are non-smoking per law. For any special room type (i.e. ADA) please have clients contact us directly.
The web site for our travel and accommodations partner is: www.marathontours.com or call 617.242.7845
The web site for the Sheraton Boston Hotel is www.sheratonbostonhotel.com
The Garage @ 100 Clarendon is the official parking garage of the 2014 B.A.A. Half Marathon. Located next to the Back Bay train station, Orange Line access to Forest Hills is easy. (The B.A.A. will provide shuttle service between the Forest Hills station and Franklin Park before and after the race.)
The Garage @ 100 Clarendon is located in the heart of Boston's Back Bay, with its main entrance on Clarendon Street, above the Mass Pike.
For rates and more information, visit them at www.100clarendon.com