The B.A.A. is proud to offer Half Marathon participants hotel accommodation through Marathon Tours and Travel at the Sheraton Boston. Located 3.1 miles from Franklin Park at 39 Dalton Street, a block of rooms at the Sheraton Boston Hotel has been held through our partners at Marathon Tours and Travel. Guests may choose rooms for single or double occupancy, with room rates beginning at $269.00 (rates are per room, per night based on single or double occupancy; excluding taxes). A special shuttle service to the B.A.A. Half Marathon start and finish area at Franklin Park will be available for guests staying at the Sheraton Boston through Marathon Tours. See below for more information.
To reserve a room, please click below:
Rules and Conditions:
- Reservations must be made by September 1, 2016 (Reservations booked after this date cannot be guaranteed)
- Reservations are finalized via a credit card hold.
- Cards are not initially charged during the reservation process and travelers will pay their total hotel stay including taxes upon check out from the hotel.
- Cards are only charged if clients need to cancel entirely.
- American Express, Visa or MasterCard is accepted.
- Cards must expire after 10/2016.
- Rates do not include taxes of 14.45% and are based on single/double occupancy.
Cancellation Terms and Conditions:
- $20 handling fee if cancelled before September 1, 2016; $60 on or after September 1, 2016 and before October 6, 2016.
- One nights’ room and tax on or after October 6, 2016.
- All cancellations are processed directly with Marathon Tours and Travel.
- Cancellations must be made in writing via email or online with your acknowledgement number and last name.
- Cancellations by phone will not be accepted.
- Cancellation fees are the responsibility of the individual and will be charged to the card provided on the reservation.
- Cancellation fees are assessed per room.
- Special requests such as connecting rooms, high floors, or 2 beds can be placed in the “notes” section of the reservation.
- All adult names staying in the room need to be on the reservations.
- Children’s names are not required.
- All rooms are non-smoking per law.
- For any special room type (i.e. ADA) please have clients contact marathontours.com directly.
- Reservations can be booked directly through Marathon Tours & Travel: click here or call 617.242.7845
- The web site for the Sheraton Boston Hotel is www.sheratonbostonhotel.com
All of the above information is subject to change at any time