2016 B.A.A. Half Marathon registration opens Wednesday, July 13
Registration for the 2016 B.A.A. Half Marathon, presented by Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and the Jimmy Fund, opens on Wednesday, July 13 at 10:00 a.m. ET, and will be limited to the first 8,500 entrants.
- All participants must be 14 years of age or older on race day to register for the B.A.A. Half Marathon.
- There is no qualifying standard required for this event.
DISTANCE MEDLEY REGISTRANTS
If you are an officially registered participant in the 2016 B.A.A. Distance Medley, you do NOT need to register for the 2016 B.A.A. Half Marathon during individual registration. Upon being officially accepted into the 2016 B.A.A. Distance Medley, you are automatically entered into the 2016 B.A.A. 5K, 2016 B.A.A. 10K, and 2016 B.A.A. Half Marathon.
PRE-RACE INSTRUCTIONS, BIB NUMBER DISTRIBUTION, AND T-SHIRT PICK-UP
- U.S. and Canadian residents will have their bib number and participant information brochure mailed to their address on file. International residents may pick up their bib number on race day at the Registration Tent near the start and finish line between 7:00 and 8:15 a.m.
- Please check that your registration information is correctly imprinted upon your bib.
- Please do not fold or forcefully bend your bib.
- The timing and scoring device is affixed to the back of your bib and should not be damaged or removed from the bib.
- Please wear your bib on the front of your torso on your outer-most layer.
- Bib numbers are not transferrable.
- You may not run with someone else’s bib number.
- If inaccuracies appear on the bib number, or your bib number appears damaged, please call the B.A.A. Registration Office at (508) 435-6905 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Upon completing the race, you may claim your official t-shirt near the refreshments area.
- You may choose to pick up your t-shirt on the morning of the race, prior to the start.
All information above is subject to change