Registration for the 16th B.A.A. Half Marathon, presented by Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and the Jimmy Fund, closed after its 9,000 entrant field size limit was reached. The B.A.A. Half Marathon will be held on Sunday, October 9, and will be the third and final race in the 2016 B.A.A. Distance Medley. Registration opened on Wednesday, July 13 at 10:00 a.m. ET, and closed at 5:00 p.m. ET, on Thursday, July 14.
|REGISTRATION REMAINS OPEN FOR DANA-FARBER FUNDRAISING TEAM |
General registration may be closed, but registration remains open for Dana-Farber’s B.A.A. Half Marathon fundraising team. Add meaning to your miles as you run toward the ultimate finish line: a world without cancer! Dana-Farber team members receive an official B.A.A. Half Marathon race entry, personal fundraising webpage, training program designed by 1976 Boston Marathon winner Jack Fultz, and a Dana-Farber singlet! For more information, click below:
- The entry fee for the 2016 B.A.A. Half Marathon is $85 USD.
- Participants in the B.A.A. Half Marathon must be at least 14-years old on race day.
- Every submission has an equal chance of being selected, and the odds of being selected will be based on the total number of submissions received.
- Only one submission per person will be accepted.
- Entry in the B.A.A. Half Marathon cannot be transferred, refunded, or deferred.
- Runners can secure an entry after 7/14 by joining Dana-Farber's fundraising team via www.rundanafarber.org/halfmarathon.
- There is no qualifying standard required for this event.
All information above is subject to change