What to expect after the race
- At the finish, volunteers will direct you to the refreshment areas, the medical tent (if necessary), and for official participants who finish by 10:30 a.m., the finishers’ medals.
- The finish line is a secured area. No one that is authorized to be in this zone will be allowed.
- Official race shirts will be given out to runners before and after the race.
- There will be a t-shirt tent near the gear check area.
- Medical facilities will be available at the finish.
- The B.A.A. is not responsible for event-related injuries, and athletes are responsible for individual expenses incurred.
- Only runners needing medical attention will be allowed to enter the medical tent.
- Gatorade Endurance Formula, Poland Spring Water, and other post-race refreshments will be available in the finisher food tent.
- b.good will be in the finish area serving burgers and kale crush smoothies to all race participants.
- Custom medals will be distributed to all finishers beyond the finish line.
- Those who have completed all three races in the 2015 B.A.A. Distance Medley (5K, 10K, Half Marathon) will be identified by their bib and will receive an additional medal to recognize their achievement.
- The B.A.A. Half Marathon awards ceremony will begin at approximately 10:00 a.m.
- Ceremony will be held at the awards stage near the gear check area.
- The top male and female wheelchair athletes, as well as the top five men and women, will be presented their awards.
- Age group awards will be mailed at a later date.
All information above is subject to change at any time