What to expect after the race
- At the finish, volunteers will direct you to the refreshment areas, the medical tent (if necessary), and for official participants who finish by 10:30 a.m., the finishers’ medals.
- Official race shirts will be given out to runners before and after the race.
- Medical facilities will be available at the finish.
- The B.A.A. is not responsible for event-related injuries, and athletes are responsible for individual expenses incurred.
- Only runners needing medical attention will be allowed to enter the medical tent.
- b.good will be in the finish area serving burgers and smoothies to all race participants.
- The b.good zone will be in addition to other refreshments offered.
- Custom medals will be distributed to all finishers beyond the finish line.
- Those who have completed all three races in the 2015 B.A.A. Distance Medley (5K, 10K, Half Marathon) will be identified by their bib and will receive an additional medal to recognize their achievement.
All information above is subject to change at any time