What to expect after the race
At the finish, volunteers will direct you to the refreshment areas, the medical tent (if necessary), and for official participants who finish by 11:00 a.m., the finishers’ medals.
Official race shirts will be given out to runners before and after the race.
- Medical facilities will be available at the finish.
- The B.A.A. is not responsible for event-related injuries, and athletes are responsible for individual expenses incurred.
- Only runners needing medical attention will be allowed to enter the medical tent.
POST RACE FOOD
More information coming soon.
TIMING AND RESULTS
- An electronic timing system will enable you to receive your net time, which will be your official time.
- The timing and scoring tag will be affixed to the back of your bib, and must not be bent, creased, or cracked for you to be scored, timed, and to appear among the results as an official finisher.
- Timing will conclude two hours, 30 minutes following the start.
- Roads and paths along the route will begin to re-open to traffic prior to the conclusion of timing and scoring, and those remaining on the course will be directed off the roadways and on to walkways by local police.
- Results will be posted Sunday afternoon on www.baa.org and www.coolrunning.com.
- Custom medals will be distributed to all finishers beyond the finish line.
- Those who have completed all three races in the 2015 B.A.A. Distance Medley will be identified by their bib and will receive an additional medal to recognize their achievement.
All information above is subject to change at any time