What you need to know before the race
BIB NUMBER & T-SHIRT DISTRIBUTION
- Runners will have their bib numbers mailed to their address before the race.
- There will not be bib distribution on the day of the race.
- Please check that your registration information is correctly imprinted upon your bib
International Residents Only : Your bib numbers will be available on race-day at the Information Booth
- Please do not fold, crease, or forcefully bend your bib.
- The timing and scoring device is affixed to the back of your bib, and should not be damaged or removed from the bib.
- If your bib number appears damaged, please call the B.A.A. Registration Office at 508-435-6905 or send an e-mail detailing the necessary correction to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Official race shirts will be given out to runners before and after the race.
- Entrants can check belongings at a designated location near the start.
- Clear bags will be provided and belongings must be claimed following the race.
- Please use the baggage tag affixed to your bib number to help us identify your bag once the race has concluded.
- You may use your own clear bag or a clear plastic bag provided by the B.A.A. to check your belongings.
- Please do not check valuables.
- In order to ease course congestion, a multiple pulsed start program will be implemented.
- Runners will be seeded according to their bib numbers.
- Signs will be positioned in the start area to indicate your start position by bib number and expected pace per mile.
- The timing and scoring system will begin recording your time once you cross the starting line.
- Your net time will be your official time.
All information above is subject to change