Mayor's Cup Championship Races
WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP 5K & MEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP 8K
- The first 500 adult will receive Mayor’s Cup T-shirts
- All races will be timed using ChampionChip technology
- Chips and instructions will be provided to all runners on the morning of the event
- USATF rules and regulations apply to all events
- The following items are prohibited during the competition: use of headphones, running with pets, pushing of any “baby jogger”
- Minimum age of 18 years old, or by invitation
Anticipated finishing times of 21:00 or under for the women’s 5K and 30:00 or under for the men’s 8K are guidelines for participation in the Championship races.
Women’s Championship 5K: 10:50 a.m.
Men’s Championship 8K: 11:15 a.m.
To request an invitation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entry Fee: $20.00 (pre-event) or $25.00 (day of event)
If pre-registering in advance and with entry paid by club (that is, if club submits entry), then entry is $15.00 per person. Applies to pre-event entry only for adults.
- Revere bowls to the overall winner, and first place 40-and-older finisher
- Prize money will be awarded to the first five eligible finishers
- Current USATF or foreign federation membership required
- High school and collegiate athletes are not eligible for prize money
||U.S. Citizen $300*|
||U.S. Citizen $200*|
||U.S. Citizen $100*|
*U.S. citizens are eligible for both U.S. and overall prize money awards
- The top five individuals from a team score by place
- Scorers must have current USATF or foreign federation membership
Team Awards: The Squires Cup will be awarded to the first place men’s and women’s team. Only one team per club will be scored. High school and collegiate teams are not eligible for prize money.
- First place $500
- Second place $300
- Third $100
- An area will be designated for participating clubs, schools and teams
- Please note the team area when you arrive at the course and as indicated on the course maps
- Course maps will be available at registration and in team packets
- Boston Park Rangers will monitor the placement of pop-up tents and signage