Skip to main content
DIGITAL NUMBER PICK-UP PASS
The excitement is building for the 2019 Boston Marathon!
- Below are instructions on how to pick up your bib number at the Boston Marathon Expo between April 12 and April 14 using your Digital Number Pick-Up Pass.
- Please note that new this year, the Number Pick-up Pass will be distributed electronically.
- You will NOT be mailed a Runner Passport with your bib number claim form.
STEP 1 - DOWNLOAD OR PRINT YOUR PASS
- Beginning on March 26, an email will be sent to all participants that includes a PDF attachment and links to access your Digital Number Pick-Up Pass.
- Please print or present the Digital Pass at the Boston Marathon Expo.
- You may download the pass to your phone, print it, or add the pass to your Apple Wallet.
- Click below for example of the Digital Pass
STEP 2 - PRESENT DIGITAL NUMBER PICK-UP PASS AT BOSTON MARATHON EXPO
- In order to receive your bib number, you must present your Digital Number Pick-Up Pass along with your Government Issued Photo ID at the Boston Marathon Expo.
- John B. Hynes Convention Center, 900 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02115
- Hours: Friday, April 12, 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Saturday, April 13, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., and Sunday, April 14, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Bib pick-up is only allowed during the above hours.
- Nobody other than the registered participant may pick up a bib number.
- By presenting your Number Pick-Up Pass, you agree to the Boston Marathon Participant’s Agreement.
- Reproduction, alteration, duplication or assisting in the duplication of any bib number is strictly prohibited and failure to comply may result in disqualification.
- Bib numbers are non-transferable, non-refundable, nor deferrable.
STEP 3 - ENJOY THE BOSTON MARATHON EXPO
- Once you claim your bib number and participant shirt, you’ll enjoy the Boston Marathon Expo, featuring more than 200 exhibitors and sponsors.
- If you have any questions regarding the bib pick-up process, please email email@example.com.