Skip to main content
- U.S. residents will be mailed their Bib Number and Participant Guide.
- International residents (including Canada) may pick up their bib number on race day at the Registration Tent near the start area between 6:30 a.m. and 7:45 a.m. ET.
- If you misplace your bib, or it gets damaged, a replacement bib will be issued on race day at the Registration Tent.
- A government issued photo ID is required to pick up or replace your bib number.
- Only the registered participant may pick up his or her bib number.
- Check that your registration information is correctly imprinted upon your bib.
- Do not fold or forcefully bend your bib. The timing and scoring device is affixed to the back of your bib and should not be damaged or removed from the bib.
- Please wear your bib on the front of your torso on your outer-most layer.
- Bib numbers cannot be refunded, deferred, or transferred.
- If inaccuracies appear on the bib number, or your bib number appears damaged, please call the B.A.A. Registration Office at (508) 435-6905 or send an email to email@example.com.