Skip to main content
MASSACHUSETTS BAY TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY MBTA
- The closest MBTA stop to the start area is Park Street on either the Green or Red Line.
- Boylston and Arlington are also nearby stops on the Green Line.
- For a complete map and schedule, visit http://mbta.com.
- The B.A.A. recommends parking at the 100 Clarendon Street Garage in Boston’s Back Bay.
- With race-day road closures in effect, this is the best location to park your vehicle.
- Drop-off locations are available on Beacon St, Boylston St, Tremont St. near the start area.
- Charles Street will close at 6:00 a.m. and drop-off access near the start line will be blocked.