Skip to main content
U.S. residents will be mailed their Bib Number
- International residents (including Canada) may pick up their bib number on race day at the Registration Tent near the start area between 6:00 a.m. and 7:45 a.m. ET.
- If you misplace your bib, or it gets damaged, a replacement bib will be issued on race day at the Registration Tent.
- A government issued photo ID is required to pick up or replace your bib number.
- Only the registered participant may pick up his or her bib number.
- Check that your registration information is correctly imprinted upon your bib.
- Do not fold or forcefully bend your bib. The timing and scoring device is affixed to the back of your bib and should not be damaged or removed from the bib.
- Please wear your bib on the front of your torso on your outer-most layer.
- Bib numbers are not transferable.
- If inaccuracies appear on the bib number, or your bib number appears damaged, please call the B.A.A. Registration Office at (508) 435-6905 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BIB NUMBER AND SHIRT PICK-UP AT BOSTON MARATHON ADIDAS RUNBASE
- Boston Marathon adidas RunBase is located at 855 Boylston Street in Boston (directly across from the Hynes Convention Center).
- Bib number and shirt pick-up at Boston Marathon adidas RunBase is ONLY available for those that selected this option.
- No shirt pick up is available at RunBase unless you selected to pick up your bib number during registration.
- If you are a U.S. resident, and you did not select to pick up your bib number at RunBase, you will be mailed your bib number.
- If you are mailed your bib number, you may pick up your shirt ONLY on race day.
- If you are an international resident, you may pick up your bib number and shirt at the designated times below, or on race day.
- Hours are bib number pick-up at RunBase are:
- Thursday, October 4, 3:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Friday, October 5, 10:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 6, 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.