Registration for the 2018 B.A.A. Half Marathon, presented by Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and The Jimmy Fund, is now closed.
To view the entry list for this year's event, click below (please allow time for your entry to be processed before it shows on entry list)
- During the general registration period, which began on Wednesday, July 18, just over 5,000 entries were accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 3,050 athletes were pre-registered through the B.A.A. Distance Medley registration in January.
- The remaining balance of 9,000 entrants will consist of Dana-Farber athletes, VIPs, and elite athletes.
- The entry fee is $85.00 USD.
- Participants in the B.A.A. Half Marathon must be at least 14-years old on race day.
- Entry in the B.A.A. Half Marathon cannot be transferred, refunded, or deferred.
- There is no qualifying standard required for this event.
RUN FOR DANA-FARBER - RACE ENTRIES REMAIN AVAILABLE!
Entry into the 2018 B.A.A. Half Marathon remains available through Dana-Farber’s B.A.A. Half Marathon fundraising team. Dana-Farber team members commit to raising crucial funds for cancer care and research and receive great perks, such as a guaranteed race entry, personal fundraising webpage, training program designed by 1976 Boston Marathon champion Jack Fultz, and a Dana-Farber singlet! Register today and help us race toward the ultimate finish line: a world without cancer.