TRANSPORTATION TO THE START
The recommended way to get to the start line in Franklin Park is the use the B.A.A. shuttle service from Copley Square or Forest Hills MBTA
- The B.A.A. will provide shuttle bus service to and from the start at Franklin Park.
- There is no parking within Franklin Park on race day. The B.A.A. will provide free, round-trip shuttles from Copley Square in downtown Boston to the start/finish area in Franklin Park from 5:30 a.m. – 7:15 a.m.
- Copley Square is located just steps from the Green Line (Copley Square Station) and Orange Line (Back Bay Station).
- Shuttles will be loading on the Dartmouth Street side of Copley Square.
- We recommend parking at 100 Clarendon Street Garage, which is just two blocks away from the shuttle pick-up at Copley Square.
- Additional parking is available on nearby streets.
- A shuttle will also run from the Forest Hills Orange Line stop from 5:30 a.m. to 7:15 a.m.
- After the race, shuttles will continuously run back to the Forest Hills Station and Copley Square until 12:00 p.m.
- Due to Massachusetts State Law regarding school buses without seatbelts, we are unable to allow those under the age of 4 years old on the shuttle buses.
- We will not have the capacity for strollers, luggage, or other additional large items on the shuttle buses.
- See map below of Copley Square bus loading:
- A drop-off location is located at North Peabody Circle, which is near the South entrance to the Franklin Park Zoo and near the intersection of Blue Hill Avenue, Columbia Road, and Franklin Park Road.
- Roads within Franklin Park will close by 6:45 a.m. and drop off access near the start line will be blocked.
- If you plan to be dropped off on race morning, please plan to arrive no later than 6:45 a.m.
- Runner drop off and pick up at Columbia Road and Blue Hill Avenue will remain open.
- Parking is not permitted at this location.
- Garage at 100 Clarendon is the official parking garage of the B.A.A. Half Marathon.
- The garage is located next to the Back Bay MBTA Station, with Orange Line access to Forest Hills (located approximately one mile from the start area at Franklin Park).
- For rates and more information, visit them at www.100clarendon.com