Skip to main content
TRANSPORTATION TO THE START
The best way to get to the start line in Franklin Park is the use the B.A.A. shuttle service
- The B.A.A. will provide shuttle bus service to and from the start at Franklin Park.
- More information about pick-up locations will be provided soon.
- A drop-off location is located at North Peabody Circle, which is near the South entrance to the Franklin Park Zoo and near the intersection of Blue Hill Avenue, Columbia Road, and Franklin Park Road.
- Roads within Franklin Park will close by 6:45 a.m. and drop off access near the start line will be blocked.
- If you plan to be dropped off on race morning, please plan to arrive no later than 6:45 a.m.
- Runner drop off and pick up at Columbia Road and Blue Hill Avenue will remain open.
- Parking is not permitted at this location.
- Garage at 100 Clarendon is the official parking garage of the B.A.A. Half Marathon.
- The garage is located next to the Back Bay MBTA Station, with Orange Line access to Forest Hills (located approximately one mile from the start area at Franklin Park).
- For rates and more information, visit them at www.100clarendon.com