TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATIONS
The B.A.A. is proud to offer Half Marathon participants hotel accommodation through Marathon Tours and Travel at the Sheraton Boston Hotel. Located 3.1 miles from Franklin Park at 39 Dalton Street, a block of rooms at the Sheraton Boston Hotel has been held through our partners at Marathon Tours and Travel.
Guests may choose one or two beds, with room rates beginning at $299.00 (Rates are per room, per night and do not include 14.45% tax). Rates are based on single or double occupancy; a third or fourth guest is $30 per night per guest). A special shuttle service to the B.A.A. Half Marathon start and finish area at Franklin Park will be available for guests staying at the Sheraton Boston through Marathon Tours. See below for more information.
To reserve a room, please click the button below:
Rules and Conditions
- Reservations must be made by September 5, 2018 (To check availability after September 5, please call 617-242-7845)
- Reservations are finalized via a credit card hold.
- Cards are not initially charged during the reservation process and travelers will pay their total hotel stay including taxes upon check out from the hotel.
- Cards are only charged if clients need to cancel entirely.
- American Express, Visa or MasterCard are accepted.
- Rates do not include taxes, currently 14.45%
Cancellation Terms and Conditions
- $20 handling fee if cancelled by September 13
- $40 handling fee if cancelled on or after September 14 and before October 3, 2018.
- One nights’ room and tax if cancelled on or after October 4, 2018.
- All cancellations are processed directly with Marathon Tours and Travel.
- Cancellations must be made in writing via email or online with your acknowledgement number and last name.
- Cancellations by phone will not be accepted.
- Cancellation fees are the responsibility of the individual and will be charged to the card provided on the reservation.
- Cancellation fees are assessed per room.
- Special requests such as connecting rooms, high floors, or 2 beds can be placed in the “notes” section of the reservation:
- All adult names staying in the room need to be on the reservations.
- Children’s names are not required.
- All rooms are non-smoking per law.
- For any special room type (i.e. ADA) please contact Marathon Tours directly.
- Reservations can be booked directly through Marathon Tours & Travel: click here (http://www.marathontours.com/races/b-a-a-boston-half-marathon-441) or call 617.242.7845
- The web site for the Sheraton Boston Hotel is www.sheratonbostonhotel.com
Shuttle Service to B.A.A. Half Marathon Start Area*
- A special shuttle will run on race morning to bring runners and one guest each to the event grounds from the Sheraton Boston Hotel.
- Bus 1 and 2 will depart the Sheraton Boston Hotel at 7:00 a.m.
- A return shuttle will be available back to the Sheraton Boston Hotel.
- Bus 1 will depart Franklin Park at 11:30 or later (bus will depart when at least half full).
- Bus 2 will depart Franklin Park at 11:45 a.m. sharp.
*Only those staying at the hotel in the Marathon Tours block will be permitted to board the scheduled shuttles to and from the Sheraton Boston Hotel.