Helping Athletes Maximize Their Health and Potential – The TB12 Foundation was founded in 2015 by six-time Super Bowl champion New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady. Its mission is to empower athletes everywhere to do what he’s done in his own storied career – keep going despite the odds. We aim to help athletes improve longevity, prevent injury and stay on the field, court, track or course doing what they love better — and for longer. The TB12 Foundation has been able to help at-risk athletes access the practitioners and programming they need — including pliability treatments, functional strength & conditioning, and advice related to nutrition, hydration, and cognitive health — to overcome injuries or obstacles that would otherwise keep them sidelined.
Runners on Team TB12 Boston 2020 will receive:
- Unsurpassable management. This program is managed by CharityTeams.org which provides runners with the support and encouragement to successfully meet their goals of both running and fundraising.
- An online fundraising page by Crowdrise
- A full 20-week training plan for every level of running by RRCA certified coaches with organized group runs throughout the season.
- TB12 Performance & Recovery Center support and guidance for optimizing your performance.
- Organized point-to-point long runs on the course with aid station support.
- Private bus to the starting line.
- Kick-off meeting and pre and post-race gathering.
- Access into the CharityTeams Boston TEAm Party
- Team TB12 Marathon gear.
- Boundless team spirit, team organization and runner support.
- A positive life-changing experience and memorable journey of running the 2020 Boston Marathon with the TB12 Foundation.