The TB12 Foundation is no longer accepting applications for invitational entry into the 2020 Boston Marathon
Officially qualified participants who are already entered in the 2020 Boston Marathon that wish to raise funds for the TB12 Foundation may still do so using the LEARN MORE button below.
Helping Athletes Maximize Their Health and Potential – The TB12 Foundation was founded in 2015 by six-time Super Bowl champion New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady. Its mission is to empower athletes everywhere to do what he’s done in his own storied career – keep going despite the odds. We aim to help athletes improve longevity, prevent injury and stay on the field, court, track or course doing what they love better — and for longer. The TB12 Foundation has been able to help at-risk athletes access the practitioners and programming they need — including pliability treatments, functional strength & conditioning, and advice related to nutrition, hydration, and cognitive health — to overcome injuries or obstacles that would otherwise keep them sidelined.
Runners on Team TB12 Boston 2020 will receive:
- Unsurpassable management. This program is managed by CharityTeams.org which provides runners with the support and encouragement to successfully meet their goals of both running and fundraising.
- An online fundraising page by Crowdrise
- A full 20-week training plan for every level of running by RRCA certified coaches with organized group runs throughout the season.
- TB12 Performance & Recovery Center support and guidance for optimizing your performance.
- Organized point-to-point long runs on the course with aid station support.
- Private bus to the starting line.
- Kick-off meeting and pre and post-race gathering.
- Access into the CharityTeams Boston TEAm Party
- Team TB12 Marathon gear.
- Boundless team spirit, team organization and runner support.
- A positive life-changing experience and memorable journey of running the 2020 Boston Marathon with the TB12 Foundation.