The 125th Boston Marathon will take place on Monday, October 11, 2021.
Join us at Boston Marathon Restaurant Week and the Mile 27 Boston Marathon Post-Race Celebration, presented by Samuel Adams.
Learn more about the Allowable and Prohibited items list to make sure you are prepared for race day.
- Admission to the Boston Marathon Expo
- Long sleeved tech shirt by adidas
- Bib number
- An official result from an electronically recorded official timing system
- Participant Gear Check bag
- Boston Marathon Official Program
- Complimentary transportation to the start
- Poland Spring Natural Spring Water and Gatorade Endurance Formula along the course
- Medical facilities along the course and at the finish area
- Athlete tracking
- A finisher’s medal upon finishing the marathon (to be considered an official finisher, you must cross the finish line on Boylston Street prior to finish mats being removed)
- Family meeting area
- Complimentary ticket for the Post-Race Party, presented by Samuel Adams
- Finisher’s certificate (for official finishers only, mailed during the summer)
- Results book (mailed in the months following the event)