The 125th Boston Marathon will take place on Monday, October 11, 2021.
Join us at the Pre-Race Dinner, presented by Blue Diamond Almond Breeze, and Post-Race Party, presented by Samuel Adams.
Learn more about the Allowable and Prohibited items list to make sure you are prepared for race day.
Buses from Boston will drop official entrants off at the Athletes' Village, a staging area before the race
- Admission to the Boston Marathon Expo
- Long sleeved tech shirt by adidas
- Bib number
- An official result from an electronically recorded official timing system
- Participant Gear Check bag
- Boston Marathon Official Program
- Complimentary transportation to the start
- Poland Spring Natural Spring Water and Gatorade Endurance Formula along the course
- Medical facilities along the course and at the finish area
- Athlete tracking
- A finisher’s medal upon finishing the marathon (to be considered an official finisher, you must cross the finish line on Boylston Street prior to finish mats being removed)
- Family meeting area
- Complimentary ticket for the Post-Race Party, presented by Samuel Adams
- Finisher’s certificate (for official finishers only, mailed during the summer)
- Results book (mailed in the months following the event)