Skip to main content
Learn more about registration for the Boston Marathon
- Registration for the Boston Marathon is expected to open in September.
- We plan to have more information available on exact dates by July.
- General registrants must achieve a qualifying time based on their age and gender.
- A QUALIFYING TIME DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOUR ENTRY INTO THE BOSTON MARATHON, ONLY THE OPPORTUNITY TO SUBMIT A REGISTRATION.
- Submissions will be accepted until we fill the allotted field size for qualified runners.
- Due to field size limitations, we may not be able to accept all qualified entrants.
REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR REGISTRATION
- Your legal full name (if you recently had a name change, please register under the name you qualified under. Upon your acceptance please email the B.A.A. to have your application updated accordingly).
- Mailing address and phone number
- Email address
- Your qualifying race name, date run, and your qualifying time (please provide your net/chip time).
- Two emergency contact names and phone numbers (must be two different phone numbers).
- Your credit card information (we ONLY accept Visa and MasterCard).
- The registration fee for qualified athletes is $200.00 USD for U.S. residents and $250.00 USD for internationals residents.
- The registration fee for invitational waivers, including charity and VIP, carries an additional fee (including late fees).