Pick up your bib number, attend a seminar, and shop at over 200 vendors at the Boston Marathon Expo.
Fuel up for Monday at the Pre-Race Dinner, presented by Blue Diamond Almond Breeze almondmillk.
Learn more about the Allowable and Prohibited items list to make sure you are prepared for race day.
Buses from Boston drop you off at the Athletes’ Village, where you will have time to relax and stretch.
|Men's Wheelchair||9:02 a.m. ET|
|Women's Wheelchair||9:04 a.m. ET|
|Handcycles & Duos||9:25 a.m. ET|
|Elite Women (see below for additional information)||9:32 a.m. ET|
|Elite Men (see below for additional information)||10:00 a.m. ET|
|Wave One||10:02 a.m. ET|
|Wave Two||10:25 a.m. ET|
|Wave Three||10:50 a.m. ET|
|Wave Four*||11:15 a.m. ET|
*Note - For the 2019 Boston Marathon, due to inclement weather, we will be starting Wave 4 immediately following the conclusion of Wave 3.
Start times are tentative and subject to change.
ADDITIONAL ELITE FIELD INFORMATION
- Only women (open or masters) starting in the Elite Women's start at 9:32 a.m. or men (open or masters) starting in the Elite Men's start at 10:00 a.m. are eligible for prize money.
- Elite Start fields are open to athletes who have met the 2020 Olympic Trials Qualifying times (2:19:00 for men and 2:45:00 for women).
- The B.A.A. has discretion to add athletes to the Elite Men’s and Elite Women’s Start based on the athlete’s performances.
- Within the Elite Field starts, prize money will be allocated based on gun-time.
- To inquire about being part of the Elite Men’s or Elite Women’s Start, please email Wayne Levy at email@example.com.
- Bib numbers and corral/wave assignments are available.
- You can move back in position, as long as you do not move back to corral one of any wave.
- You cannot move forward into any corral or wave ahead of your assigned position.
- To check our current entry list, click below:
DIGITAL NUMBER PICK-UP - NEW THIS YEAR!
- New this year, your Number Pick-up Pass will be distributed electronically.
- Instructions on how to pick up your bib number at the Expo using your Digital Number Pick-Up Pass can be found by clicking the link below:
BOSTON MARATHON PARTICIPANT NEWSLETTERS
- Catch up on all the latest news with our official participant newsletters.
BOSTON MARATHON OFFICIAL APP
- Keep up with all the latest news and updates on the Boston Marathon with the official B.A.A. Boston Marathon App.
- To learn more and download, click below.
WATCHING THE BOSTON MARATHON
- Make sure your friends and family are prepared to cheer you along the way.
- Learn about watching in Hopkinton, along the course, or from the finish line.
- Find our more information below:
- Admission to the Boston Marathon Expo
- Long sleeved tech shirt by adidas
- Bib number
- An official result from an electronically recorded official timing system
- Runner Gear Check bag
- Boston Marathon Official Program
- Complimentary ticket for the Pre-Race Dinner, presented by Blue Diamond Almond Breeze
- Complimentary transportation to the start
- Access to the Athletes’ Village in Hopkinton, providing entertainment, light refreshments, Poland Spring Natural Spring Water, Gatorade Endurance Formula, ClifBar products, bagels, tenting, and portable toilets.
- Poland Spring Natural Spring Water, Gatorade Endurance Formula, and Clif Energy Gel along the course
- Medical facilities along the course and at the finish area
- Athlete tracking
- A finisher’s medal upon finishing the marathon (to be considered an official finisher, you must cross the finish line on Boylston Street prior to finish mats being removed)
- Baggage and dressing area (no showers)
- Family meeting area
- Admission to the official Awards Ceremony
- Complimentary ticket for the Post-Race Party, presented by 26.2 Brew
- Finisher’s certificate (for official finishers only, mailed during the summer)
- Results book (mailed over the summer)