|Men's Push Rim Wheelchair||9:02 a.m. ET|
|Women's Push Rim Wheelchair||9:04 a.m. ET|
|Handcycles & Duos||9:25 a.m. ET|
|Elite Women**||9:32 a.m. ET|
|Elite Men & Wave One||10:00 a.m. ET|
|Wave Two||10:25 a.m. ET|
|Wave Three||10:50 a.m. ET|
|Wave Four||11:15 a.m. ET|
*Start times are tentative and subject to change.
**Only women (open or masters) starting the race in the elite women's start at 9:32 a.m. are eligible for prize money.
To check our current entry list, click below:
IMPROVED QUALIFYING TIME
If you are an official entrant in the 2019 Boston Marathon, and you've improved your qualifying time since registration, then you can update that information to possibly improve your seeding in April's race.
- The deadline to submit your improved time is February 1, 2019
- The updated time, if achieved during the current qualifying window, may be used for both improving your start position for the 2019 Boston Marathon, and to submit for registration into the 2020 Boston Marathon.
- To update your qualifying time, click below:
BOSTON MARATHON EXPO
- The Boston Marathon Expo is where official entrants claim their bib number and race packet.
- The Expo will be located at the John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center at 900 Boylston Street in Boston.The Expo is just steps away from the Hynes Convention Center stop on the MBTA’s Green Line, as well as from the Green Line’s Copley
BOSTON MARATHON PARTICIPANT NEWSLETTERS
- Catch up on all the latest news with our official participant newsletters.
BOSTON MARATHON VIDEO SUBMISSIONS
- Submit your training videos, and you could be featured in a highlight video during marathon weekend.
BOSTON MARATHON COURSE MAP
- The Boston Marathon is still run on most the same streets since it started in 1897.
- Make sure you are ready for your journey from Hopkinton to Boston.
- For more on the the legendary course, presented by JetBlue, click below:
BOSTON MARATHON OFFICIAL APP
- Keep up with all the latest news and updates on the Boston Marathon with the official B.A.A. Boston Marathon App.
- To download, search for "B.A.A. Marathon" in your app store.
BOSTON MARATHON TRAINING PLAN
- Developed by B.A.A., these plans will help guide you to success. These training plans are specifically geared towards preparing for the Boston Marathon in April.
- The 20-week plans begin late November, and culminates at the Boston Marathon in April.
- For more information on the current plans, click below:
WATCHING THE BOSTON MARATHON
- Make sure your friends and family are prepared to cheer you along the way.
- Learn about watching in Hopkinton, along the course, or from the finish line.
- Find our more information below:
- Admission to the Boston Marathon Expo
- Long sleeved tech shirt by adidas
- Bib number
- An official result from an electronically recorded official timing system
- Runner Gear Check bag
- Boston Marathon Official Program
- Complimentary ticket for the Pre-Race Pasta Dinner
- Complimentary transportation to the start
- Access to the Athletes’ Village in Hopkinton, providing entertainment, light refreshments, Poland Spring Natural Spring Water, Gatorade Endurance Formula, ClifBar products, bagels, tenting, and portable toilets.
- Poland Spring Natural Spring Water, Gatorade Endurance Formula, and Clif Energy Gel along the course
- Medical facilities along the course and at the finish area
- Athlete tracking
- A finisher’s medal upon finishing the marathon (to be considered an official finisher, you must cross the finish line on Boylston Street prior to finish mats being removed)
- Baggage and dressing area (no showers)
- Family meeting area
- Admission to the official Awards Ceremony
- Complimentary ticket for the Post-Race Party
- Finisher’s certificate (for official finishers only, mailed during the summer)
- Results book (mailed over the summer)