Boston Marathon Pre-Race Dinner, Presented by Blue Diamond Almond Breeze
- The Boston Marathon Pre-Race Dinner, presented by Blue Diamond Almond Breeze, gives participants the chance to meet and mingle with fellow participants from around the world while fueling up for the 26.2-mile race from Hopkinton to Boston.
- Held on Sunday, April 19, from 4:00 - 8:00 p.m. at Boston City Hall Plaza (1 City Hall Square, Boston).
- The Boston Marathon Pre-Race Dinner menu will be full of Almond Breeze-infused dishes including a three-cheese mac n’ cheese, a garden salad with Almond Breeze-based ranch dressing, and Bread Pudding for dessert.
- Traditional pre-race favorites will also be served.
- Penne Marinara with Fresh Italian Herbs (Dairy free and Vegetarian)
- Alfresco Chicken Sausage and Chicken Meatballs in Marinara
- Three Cheese Mac & Cheese (made with Blue Diamond Almond Breeze)
- Gluten-Free Pasta Primavera (made with Blue Diamond Almond Breeze)
- Garden Salad
- Bread Pudding (made with Blue Diamond Almond Breeze)
*Subject to change
- To claim or purchase your ticket please log into you B.A.A. Account.
- All participants in the 2020 Boston Marathon may claim one complimentary ticket to the Pre-Race Dinner, presented by Blue Diamond Almond Breeze.
- Additional tickets for family & friends will be available for purchase for $30 each.
- When claiming or purchasing your tickets, you will be able to choose a designated time slot as space remains.
- Please note tickets are limited and are on a first come first served basis.
- Backpacks will not be allowed in the Pre-Race Dinner.
- Admission is free for children 12-years-old and under, but must be accompanied by an adult.