Boston Marathon Pre-Race Dinner, Presented by Blue Diamond Almond Breeze
- The Boston Marathon Pre-Race Dinner, presented by Blue Diamond Almond Breeze, gives participants the chance to meet and mingle with fellow participants from around the world while fueling up for the 26.2-mile race from Hopkinton to Boston.
- Held on Sunday, April 14, from 4:00 - 8:00 p.m. at Boston City Hall Plaza (1 City Hall Square, Boston).
- The Boston Marathon Pre-Race Dinner menu will be full of Almond Breeze-infused dishes including a three-cheese mac n’ cheese, a garden salad with Almond Breeze-based ranch dressing, and Bread Pudding for dessert.
- Traditional pre-race favorites will also be served.
- Penne Marinara with Fresh Italian Herbs (Dairy free and Vegetarian)
- Alfresco Chicken Sausage and Chicken Meatballs in Marinara
- Three Cheese Mac & Cheese (made with Blue Diamond Almond Breeze)
- Gluten-Free Pasta Primavera (made with Blue Diamond Almond Breeze)
- Garden Salad
- Bread Pudding (made with Blue Diamond Almond Breeze)
*Subject to change
- All participants in the 2019 Boston Marathon may claim one complimentary ticket to the Pre-Race Dinner, presented by Blue Diamond Almond Breeze.
- Runners received an email from B.A.A. Ticketing to claim their tickets and purchase additional tickets for friends and family for $30 each.
- When claiming or purchasing your tickets, you will be able to choose a designated time slot as space remains.
- To purchase additional tickets, click below:
- No backpacks are allowed in the Pre-Race Dinner
- Free admission for children under 12
- Questions? Please email email@example.com.