Skip to main content
MAYOR'S CUP PARTICIPANT BASICS
The Mayor's Cup Cross Country Meet is typically held in late October
- All races will be held at Franklin Park in Boston, MA
- Races include a men's 8k championship race, a women's 5k championship race, 1.1 mile youth races, and the Franklin Park 5K.
- Race Schedule:
- 10:00 am - Girls and Boys age 6-10 1.1 mile race
- 10:15 am - Girls and Boys age 11-12 1.1 mile race
- 10:30 am - Girls and Boys age 13-14 1.1 mile race
- 10:50 am - Women's Championship 5K
- 11:15 am - Men's Championship 8K
- 12:00 pm - Franklin Park 5K
- An area will be designated for participating clubs, schools and teams.
- Please note the team area when you arrive at the course and as indicated on the course maps.
- Course maps will be available at registration and in team packets.
- Boston Park Rangers will monitor the placement of pop-up tents and signage.
- Limited parking is available at two lots along Circuit Drive, leading to The Playstead, and on Circuit Drive
- Please cooperate with park rangers giving directions
- Please do not park in spaces dedicated to the golf club or Franklin Park Zoo
- Park legally!