B.A.A. 10K Registration Information
Registration for the 2017 B.A.A. 10K opens on Wednesday, March 15 at 10:00 a.m. ET. The registration fee is $65.00 (USD). The seventh annual event is scheduled for Sunday, June 25, 2017.
DISTANCE MEDLEY REGISTRANTS
If you are an officially registered participant in the 2017 B.A.A. Distance Medley, you do NOT need to register for the 2017 B.A.A. 10K during individual registration. Upon being officially accepted into the 2017 B.A.A. Distance Medley, you are automatically entered into the 2017 B.A.A. 5K, 2017 B.A.A. 10K, and 2017 B.A.A. Half Marathon.
- All participants must be 12 years of age or older on race day to register for the B.A.A. 10K.
- There is no qualifying standard required for this event.
- Registration fee for the 2017 B.A.A. 10K is $65 USD
PRE-RACE INSTRUCTIONS, BIB NUMBER DISTRIBUTION, AND T-SHIRT PICK-UP
- U.S. residents will have their bib number and participant information brochure mailed to their address on file.
- International residents, including Canada, may pick up their bib number on race day at the Registration Tent near the start and finish line between 6:30 and 7:45 a.m.
- Please check that your registration information is correctly imprinted upon your bib.
- Please do not fold or forcefully bend your bib.
- The timing and scoring device is affixed to the back of your bib and should not be damaged or removed from the bib.
- Please wear your bib on the front of your torso on your outer-most layer.
- Bib numbers are not transferrable.
- You may not run with someone else’s bib number.
- If inaccuracies appear on the bib number, or your bib number appears damaged, please call the B.A.A. Registration Office at (508) 435-6905 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon completing the race, you may claim your official t-shirt near the refreshments area.
- You may choose to pick up your t-shirt on the morning of the race, prior to the start.
All information above is subject to change