2016 B.A.A. 10K registration is open!
Registration for the 2016 B.A.A. 10K, presented by Brigham and Women's Hospital, opened on Wednesday, April 6 at 10:00 a.m. ET, and is limited to the first 10,000 entrants.
- All participants must be 12 years of age or older on race day to register for the B.A.A. 10K.
- There is no qualifying standard required for this event.
- Registration fee for the 2016 B.A.A. 10K is $65 USD
RUN WITH A PURPOSE – JOIN THE BRIGHAM AND WOMEN'S HOSPITAL TEAM
Run with purpose when you join the Brigham and Women's Hospital (BWH) B.A.A. 10K team and raise $500 or more to fuel extraordinary care, treatments, and cures for patients here in Boston and around the world. Fundraising is easier than you think! Great perks and fundraising assistance available. Runners and walkers welcome. Join the BWH B.A.A. 10K team today!
DISTANCE MEDLEY REGISTRANTS
If you are an officially registered participant in the 2016 B.A.A. Distance Medley, you do NOT need to register for the 2016 B.A.A. 10K during individual registration. Upon being officially accepted into the 2016 B.A.A. Distance Medley, you are automatically entered into the 2016 B.A.A. 5K, 2016 B.A.A. 10K, and 2016 B.A.A. Half Marathon.
PRE-RACE INSTRUCTIONS, BIB NUMBER DISTRIBUTION, AND T-SHIRT PICK-UP
- U.S. residents will have their bib number and participant information brochure mailed to their address on file, unless the option to pick up at Boston Marathon adidas Runbase is selected (this option is available only up until 5:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday, May 25).
- International residents, including Canada, may pick up their bib number on race day at the Registration Tent near the start and finish line between 6:30 and 7:45 a.m., unless the option to pick up at Boston Marathon adidas Runbase is selected (this option is available only up until 5:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday, May 25).
- Please check that your registration information is correctly imprinted upon your bib.
- Please do not fold or forcefully bend your bib.
- The timing and scoring device is affixed to the back of your bib and should not be damaged or removed from the bib.
- Please wear your bib on the front of your torso on your outer-most layer.
- Bib numbers are not transferrable.
- You may not run with someone else’s bib number.
- If inaccuracies appear on the bib number, or your bib number appears damaged, please call the B.A.A. Registration Office at (508) 435-6905 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon completing the race, you may claim your official t-shirt near the refreshments area.
- You may choose to pick up your t-shirt on the morning of the race, prior to the start.
All information above is subject to change