2017 B.A.A. 5K registration opens Wednesday, January 18 at 10:00 a.m. ET
Registration for the 2017 B.A.A. 5K opens on Wednesday, January 18 at 10:00 a.m. ET. The registration fee is $55.00 (USD). The ninth annual event is scheduled for Saturday, April 15, two days before the 121st Boston Marathon.
DISTANCE MEDLEY REGISTRANTS
If you are an officially registered participant in the 2017 B.A.A. Distance Medley, you do NOT need to register for the 2017 B.A.A. 5K during individual registration. Upon being officially accepted into the 2017 B.A.A. Distance Medley, you are automatically entered into the 2017 B.A.A. 5K, 2017 B.A.A. 10K, and 2017 B.A.A. Half Marathon.
PRE-RACE INSTRUCTIONS, BIB NUMBER DISTRIBUTION, AND T-SHIRT PICK-UP
- U.S. residents will have their bib number and participant information brochure mailed to their address on file. International residents (including Canada) may pick up their bib number on race day at the Registration Tent near the start and finish line between 8:00 and 9:15 a.m.
There will not be bib distribution at the John Hancock Sports & Fitness Expo for the B.A.A. 5K.
- Please check that your registration information is correctly imprinted upon your bib.
- Please do not fold or forcefully bend your bib.
- The timing and scoring device is affixed to the back of your bib and should not be damaged or removed from the bib.
- Please wear your bib on the front of your torso on your outer-most layer.
- Bib numbers are not transferrable.
- You may not run with someone else’s bib number.
- If inaccuracies appear on the bib number, or your bib number appears damaged, please call the B.A.A. Registration Office at (508) 435-6905 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Upon completing the race, you may claim your official t-shirt near the refreshments area.
- You may choose to pick up your t-shirt on the morning of the race, prior to the start.
All information above is subject to change