2017 B.A.A. 5K registration opens Wednesday, January 18 at 10:00 a.m. ET
We appreciate your interest in running the 2017 B.A.A. 5K on Saturday, April 15. However, registration is now closed. The B.A.A. does not permit transfer of bibs or entries, and does not have race-day registration for the B.A.A. 5K.
Registration for the B.A.A. 10K, presented by Brigham and Women's Hospital, will open on Wednesday, March 13 at 10:00 a.m. ET. For more information on the event, click below:
Registration for the B.A.A. Half Marathon, presented by Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and the Jimmy Fund, has yet to be determined. For more information on the event, click below:
If you participate in the B.A.A. 5K, B.A.A. 10K and B.A.A. Half Marathon by registering through the individual race applications (when available), then you will scored as a B.A.A. Distance Medley participant in our final standings and listed as such on our series-ending leader board. The field sizes are limited for each race in the B.A.A. Distance Medley. Bibs and entry are not transferrable in B.A.A. events.
PRE-RACE INSTRUCTIONS, BIB NUMBER DISTRIBUTION, AND T-SHIRT PICK-UP
- U.S. residents will have their bib number and participant information brochure mailed to their address on file. International residents (including Canada) may pick up their bib number on race day at the Registration Tent near the start and finish line between 8:00 and 9:15 a.m.
There will not be bib distribution at the John Hancock Sports & Fitness Expo for the B.A.A. 5K.
- Please check that your registration information is correctly imprinted upon your bib.
- Please do not fold or forcefully bend your bib.
- The timing and scoring device is affixed to the back of your bib and should not be damaged or removed from the bib.
- Please wear your bib on the front of your torso on your outer-most layer.
- Bib numbers are not transferrable.
- You may not run with someone else’s bib number.
- If inaccuracies appear on the bib number, or your bib number appears damaged, please call the B.A.A. Registration Office at (508) 435-6905 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Upon completing the race, you may claim your official t-shirt near the refreshments area.
- You may choose to pick up your t-shirt on the morning of the race, prior to the start.
All information above is subject to change