A list of the roads that will be closed on Sunday, October 9
The 16th Annual B.A.A. Half Marathon begins at 8:00 a.m. on Sunday, October 9.
- Roads along the course and adjacent and abutting roads will be closed from approximately 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Roads will re-opened through the course of the morning by the Massachusetts State Police.
- If you live north of Jamaica Pond on the Jamicaway or the Riverway, or the segments of Pond Avenue, Perkins Street, and Francis Parkman Drive that overlook the Emerald Necklace Park System, or if you plan on using these roads, there will be closures in place until 10:00 a.m. on October 9.
- If you live south of Jamaica Pond on the Jamicaway or the Arborway, or if you're planning to use these roads on Sunday, October 9, there will be closures in place until 10:00 a.m.
- If you live within the vacinity of Forest Hills MBTA station, New Washington Street, or Forest Hills Drive, please be advised that street closings along the race course and on the adjacent and abutting streeets are in effect from 7:00 a.m. through 10:00 a.m.
Click image below to see larger view:
All information above is subject to change