|Doug Flutie Jr Foundation for Autism, Inc|
PO Box 2157
Framingham, MA 01703
|Doug Flutie Jr Foundation for Autism, Inc is no longer accepting applications for invitational entry into the 2017 Boston Marathon. Officially qualified participants who are already entered in the 2017 Boston Marathon that wish to raise funds for Doug Flutie Jr Foundation for Autism, Inc may still do so using the contact information above.|
The goal of the Flutie Foundation is to help families affected by autism live life to the fullest. Through our programs and partnerships, we help people with autism get access to care; lead more active lifestyles; and grow toward adult independence.
- Registered Qualified and Charity Runners are welcome to apply. Applications will be accepted until all spots are filled.
- All charity runners will receive an official entry into the 2017 Boston Marathon.
- This program is managed by CharityTeams.com which provides runners with the guidance and encouragement to successfully meet the goals of both running and fundraising.
- Full and personalized 20 week training plan for every level of running by RRCA certified coaches.
- Private bus to the start.
- A positive team experience and memorable journey of running the 2017 Boston Marathon.