The 119th Boston Marathon will be held on Monday, April 20, 2015. Patriots' Day in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
|Division||Start time||approx no. of entrants|
||8:50 a.m. ET
|Men's Push-Rim Wheelchair
||9:17 a.m. ET
|Women's Push-Rim Wheelchair
||9:19 a.m. ET
|Handcycles & Duos
||9:22 a.m. ET
||9:32 a.m. ET
|Elite Men & Wave One
||10:00 a.m. ET
||10:25 a.m. ET
||10:50 a.m. ET
||11:15 a.m. ET
* Only women (open or masters) starting the race in the elite women's start at 9:32 a.m. are eligible for prize money.
2015 BOSTON MARATHON WELCOME BOOK
The 2015 Boston Marathon Welcome Book contains information that you will need in order to have the best possible experience during Marathon Weekend. From start times to finish line information, and from pre-race to post-race party information, this year's Welcome Book has all you need to get the most out of the 2015 Boston Marathon.
To download a copy of the 2015 Boston Marathon Welcome Book, click the image to the right:
FROM START TO FINISH
Below, you will find an easy guide to use from picking up your bib number, to lining up in your starting corral. (Click the image below to see a larger version)
All official entrants receive:
- Admission to the John Hancock Sports & Fitness Expo.
- Long sleeved t-shirt.
- Bib number.
- An official result from an electronically recorded official timing system.
- Runner’s gear check.
- Boston Marathon Official Program.
- Complimentary ticket for the Pre-Race Pasta Dinner.
- Complimentary transportation to the start.
- Access to the Athletes’ Village in Hopkinton, providing entertainment, light refreshments, Poland Spring water, Gatorade Endurance Formula, PowerBar, bagels, tenting, and portable toilets.
- Water and Gatorade Endurance Formula (lemon/lime flavor) along the course.
- First aid / medical facilities along the course and at the finish area.
- Athlete tracking.
- A finisher’s medal upon finishing the marathon before 6:10 p.m.
- Baggage and dressing area (no showers).
- Access to family meeting area.
- Admission to the Awards Ceremony.
- Complimentary ticket for the Post-Race Party.
- Results postcard providing all 5km split information, official and net times.
- Finisher’s certificate (mailed during the summer).
- Results book (mailed over the summer).
All the information above is subject to change at any time