2017 B.A.A. Distance Medley registration is closed
Registration for the three-race B.A.A. Distance Medley series (including the B.A.A. 5K, B.A.A. 10K, and B.A.A. Half Marathon) is closed. The exclusive pre-registration period for all three events opened on Wednesday, January 11 at 10:00 a.m. ET, and closed on Friday, January 13 at 5:00 p.m. ET. For more information on individual registration periods, see below.
Everyone who completes all three races, or signed up during the exclusive early registration period in January, will receive the following:
- Each athlete will be awarded a special commemorative medal for the series in addition to receiving a finisher’s medal for each race.
- Each athlete will be listed in our exclusive Medley Leaderboard; showing the top male and female competitors throughout the series.
- Each athlete will receive a unique bib number to be used throughout the series, indicating they are B.A.A. Distance Medley participants.
- Registration will close on Friday, January 13 at 5:00 p.m. ET, or when the maximum field size of 3,300 is reached.
- All participants must be 14 years of age or older on race day of the 2017 B.A.A. Half Marathon in order to register for the 2017 B.A.A. Distance Medley.
- Information on individual race registration is listed below.
INDIVIDUAL EVENT REGISTRATION PERIODS
Registration for the B.A.A. 5K begins on Wednesday, January 18 at 10:00 a.m. ET. The race starts and finishes at Boston Common in Boston on Saturday, April 15 (two days before the 121st Boston Marathon), and has a field size limit of 10,000 entrants.
Registration for the B.A.A. 10K, presented by Brigham and Women's Hospital, will open on Wednesday, March 13 at 10:00 a.m. ET. For more information on the event, click below:
Registration for the B.A.A. Half Marathon, presented by Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and the Jimmy Fund, will open on Wednesday, July 12 at 10:00 a.m. ET. For more information on the event, click below:
If you participate in the B.A.A. 5K, B.A.A. 10K and B.A.A. Half Marathon by registering through the individual race applications (when available), then you will scored as a B.A.A. Distance Medley participant in our final standings and listed as such on our series-ending leader board. The field sizes are limited for each race in the B.A.A. Distance Medley. Bibs and entry are not transferrable in B.A.A. events.
2017 DISTANCE MEDLEY SCHEDULE & INDIVIDUAL EVENT REGISTRATION
For more information of each event, click the event name below:
|B.A.A. Distance Medley
||January 11, 10:00 a.m. ET
||January 18, 10:00 a.m. ET
||March 15, 10:00 a.m. ET
|B.A.A. HALF MARATHON
||July 12, 10:00 a.m. ET