Eligible organizations were invited to submit an application for the fall edition of B.A.A. Gives Back Grants between September 5 and September 26, 2023.
Through this program, the B.A.A. awards monetary grants ranging from $5,000 to $15,000 through a competitive application process open to all nonprofit organizations that meet the following criteria:
- Organization is a registered 501(c)(3) or a public agency.
- Organization is not political.
- Organization's program advances the B.A.A.'s mission of promoting a healthy lifestyle through sports, especially running, in order to build healthy communities.
- Organization is located in and serves residents of Massachusetts.
The fall application process has now closed.
Spring 2023 B.A.A. Gives Back Grants Recipients
- 261 Fearless Club New England
- Achilles International
- Adaptive Sports New England
- The Barton Center for Diabetes Education Inc.
- Boston Lions Track Club
- Boston United Track & Cross Country Club
- Healthy Kids Running Series - Jamaica Plain
- Massachusetts Sickle Cell Association
- Newton Athletes Unlimited
- Rise Above Foundation
- Stride for Stride
- The BASE
- Walker Therapeutic & Educational Programs
- Youth Enrichment Services Inc.