- ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST CLAIM THEIR OWN BIB NUMBER - FRIENDS AND FAMILY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO CLAIM YOUR BIB NUMBER.
- Number Pick-up and the Boston Marathon Expo will be located at the John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center at 900 Boylston St. in Boston.
- The John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center is located just blocks away from the Hynes Convention Center stop on the MBTA’s Green Line, as well as from the Green Line’s Copley station, near the Boston Marathon finish line.
NUMBER PICK UP HOURS*
- Friday, April 17, 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 18, 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday, April 19, 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
*Subject to change
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND RULES
- Your official race bib number has important information printed on it and, therefore, it is critical for it to be clearly displayed on the front of your torso during the entire race.
- Do not alter, fold, cover, or reproduce the bib number in any way.
- Bib numbers are not transferable or exchangeable - no one else may wear your bib number.
- Fill in necessary medical and emergency contact information on the reverse side of your bib number.
- Do not go back on any part of the race course, and do not cross the finish line twice.
- The B.A.A. asks participants not to post close-up pictures of their bib number on social media before the race to avoid fraudulent bib duplication.
- If an athlete is found to have duplicated a bib number, or if his/her bib number has been duplicated by another party, the athlete will be subject to disqualification.
- Upon receiving a bib number by way of qualifying, as a guest, or as a fundraiser for charity, the athlete takes sole responsibility for their bib number.
- The B.A.A. will disqualify anyone found to have duplicated a bib number or been the source of a duplicated bib number.