Boston Marathon Youth Jamboree
Join the Boston Athletic Association and kick off the countdown to the 2019 Boston Marathon!
- This year's event will be held on Sunday, March 10 (1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.) at the Reggie Lewis Track and Athletic Center
- This event is free for all participants
- Schedule of activities:
- 1:00 p.m. - Check-In, Bib Number Pick-Up, and Athlete Meet-n-Greet
- 1:30 p.m. - Jamboree Official Start
- 1:30 p.m. to 3:20 p.m. - Activity Stations Open
- 3:30 p.m. - Age Group Races
- 4:00 p.m. - Event Concludes
In April, runners from all over the world will come to Boston to participate in the Boston Marathon. The Boston Marathon Youth Jamboree is your chance to see what the excitement is all about, giving young athletes the chance to experience track and field fun. Youths from Pre-K through grade 8 will be able to run, jump and throw at a variety of activity stations and participate in age-group races on the track. Spike the Unicorn will be on-hand to welcome all athletes, while VIP Clinicians and coaches will help mentor participants throughout the day.
Registration is available online and is strongly encouraged. Participants can also register on-site at the Jamboree.
For directions and parking, click HERE