College: Princeton & Georgia Tech
Hometown: Clinton, NJ
- 10th place at 2020 U.S. Olympic Trials – Men’s Marathon (2:12:19)
- 2015 Ivy League 10,000m champion
- Finished 14th (5th among Americans) at 2019 Chicago Marathon in a personal best of 2:11:10
- 24th at 2020 The Marathon Project (2:14:14)
- Graduate of Princeton University, Doctorate in Chemical Engineering at Georgia Institute of Technology, and currently a Postdoctoral Associate in Chemical Engineering at M.I.T.
- 5,000m (outdoors): 14:11.69
- 5,000m (indoors): 14:18.10
- 10,000m (outdoors): 29:38.76
- 5K: 14:42
- 10K: 30:10
- 15K: 45:23
- Half Marathon: 1:03:56
- Marathon: 2:11:10
Connect with Matt on social media!