Brain Aneurysm Foundation
The Brain Aneurysm Foundation aspires towards a life without death or disabilities caused by brain aneurysm ruptures. The foundation wants to keep families and communities whole and keep people in the workforce. Brain aneurysms are treatable, which is why identifying an aneurysm before rupture is critical. With research and appropriate scanning, we can all get a step closer to preventing ruptures, disability, and death.
Charity runners in need of a bib as well as registered qualified runners with their own bib are welcome to apply to our team.
You will receive an official entry into the 2024 Boston Marathon.
- Full and personalized 20-week training plan for every level of running by RRCA certified coaches with organized group runs throughout the season starting in December.
- Runners will receive professional fundraising and training support through CharityTeams.com
- Organized point to point long runs on the course with aid station support.
- VIP bus to the start.
- Team marathon gear.
- Boundless team spirit, excellent organization, and runner support.
- Pre-marathon celebratory luncheon.
- A fun and positive life changing experience of running the 2024 Boston Marathon with the Brain Aneurysm Foundation