Cam Neely Foundation
PLEASE NOTE THAT CAM NEELY FOUNDATION IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THEIR 128TH BOSTON MARATHON TEAM.
The Cam Neely Foundation is a nonprofit organization based in Boston, Massachusetts, that provides comfort, support, and hope to cancer patients and their families. Hall of Fame hockey player and Boston Bruins president Cam Neely, along with his wife, Paulina Neely, founded The Cam Neely Foundation in 1995 in honor of his parents, Marlene and Michael Neely, who died of cancer within six years of one another. Through the generosity of the Boston community, the Foundation has funded 8 centers that help others, individuals and families, navigate the frightening and emotional journey of cancer.
The hallmark program of The Cam Neely Foundation is The Neely House, a one-of-a-kind hotel environment that is housed within the walls of Tufts Medical Center and provides comfortable, convenient, and affordable lodging tailored to the unique needs of cancer patients and their families. The Neely House works to reduce the barriers to care that cancer patients and their families face during and after treatments, such as financial costs, coordination of complex care, and emotional stress.
Join our team to uplift and support people with cancer in our community.
- Charity runners in need of a bib as well as registered qualified runners with their own bib are welcome to apply to our team.
- Full and personalized 20-week training plan for every level of running by RRCA certified coaches with organized group runs throughout the season starting in December.
- Runners will receive professional fundraising and training support through CharityTeams.com
- Organized point to point long runs on the course with aid station support.
- VIP bus to the start.
- Team marathon gear.
- Boundless team spirit, excellent organization, and runner support.
- A fun and positive life changing experience of running the 2024 Boston Marathon with The Cam Neely Foundation.
Officially qualified participants who are already entered in the 128th Boston Marathon that wish to raise funds for The Cam Neely Foundation may still do so by visiting our website