Cardinal Cushing Center
Since 1947 Cardinal Cushing Centers has been helping people with intellectual disabilities gain independence, form lasting friendships, and become valued and included members of their community. Our programs for students, adults, and community members include education through our school programs, employment training and job search supports, transition services, housing, therpay services, and recreational opportunities. We are a place of possibility, opportunity, and hope for people with intellectual disabilities and their families.
Charity runners in need of a bib as well as registered qualified with their own bib are welcome to apply. Applications will be accepted until all spots are filled.
Runners will receive the following:
- Official entry into the 127th Boston Marathon®.
- A personalized online fundraising page.
- The option to receive a personalized training plan by a Road Runners Club of America trained running coach.
- Help with composing ask emails and social media posts.
- High quality fundraising and training support.
- The opportunity to make an incredible impact on people with intellectual disabilities.