PLEASE NOTE THAT DETECTOGETHER IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THEIR 128TH BOSTON MARATHON TEAM.
The mission of DetecTogether is to save lives by teaching people how to detect cancer early and be active partners in their healthcare.
Charity runners needing a bib and qualified registered runners with their own bib are welcome to apply to our team.
By joining Team DetecTogether:
- Receive an official entry into the 2024 Boston Marathon.
- Complete and personalized 20-week training plan for every level of running by RRCA-certified coaches with organized group runs throughout the season — starting in December.
- Professional fundraising and training support through CharityTeams.com.
- Organized point-to-point long runs on the course with aid station support.
- VIP bus to the start.
- Team marathon gear.
- Boundless team spirit, mission-driven inspiration, and runner support.
- Fun and positive life-changing experience running the 2024 Boston Marathon with Team DetecTogether.
Officially qualified participants who are already entered in the 128th Boston Marathon that wish to raise funds for DetecTogether may still do so by visiting our website.