amily Reach works to remove the financial barriers standing between cancer patients and their treatment.
We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides non-medical financial support to families facing cancer. Treatment requires more than medicine — families need a roof over their heads and food on their tables to survive. If a family can’t meet these basic needs, cancer treatment takes a back seat. We work with patients, providers, and community organizations to challenge the systems that force families to choose between their health and their home. Together, we’re making financial treatment a standard of cancer care
Our Reach Athletes are a force to be reckoned with. They push limits and raise the bar to new heights. Being a Reach Athlete for the Boston Marathon means getting a top-of-the-line race experience while making a tangible difference in the lives of cancer patients across the country.
- All Reach Athletes receive:
- One-on-one, personalized fundraising support
- Regular communication with Family Reach
- Reach hero inspiration: Our patients and families will inspire you throughout your training
- Training support and professional coaching
- Reach Athlete kickoff & race weekend dinner
- A Reach Athlete race singlet and branded apparel
- And more!
Join our team for 2024 by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link below to fill out an application.