Gronk Nation Youth Foundation
PLEASE NOTE THAT GRONK NATION YOUTH FOUNDATION IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THEIR 128TH BOSTON MARATHON TEAM.
The Gronk Nation Youth Foundation is dedicated to inspiring youth to reach their maximum potential through sports, education, community, and fitness. Our mission is to help kids stay actively involved in school and sports and provide them with the tools needed to help them follow their dreams and live a happy and more successful life. Gronk Nation provides grants to sports programs and in addition, the Gronkowski brothers, provide appearances at events with selected nonprofit organizations that effectively serve and benefit children with an emphasis on health, education, and fitness.
Our current fundraising initiative is building a state-of-the-art fitness playground on the Esplanade in Boston called Gronk Playground.
- Charity runners in need of a bib as well as registered qualified runners with their own bib are welcome to apply to our team.
- Entry into the 2024 Bank of America Boston Marathon.
- Full and personalized 20-week training plan for every level of running by RRCA certified coaches with organized group runs throughout the season starting in December.
- Runners will receive professional fundraising and training support through CharityTeams.com
- Organized point to point long runs on the course with aid station support.
- VIP bus to the start.
- Team marathon gear.
- Team meet & greet with Super Bowl Champion Rob Gronkowski.
- Boundless team spirit, team organization and runner support.
- A fun and positive life changing experience of running the 2024 Boston Marathon with the Gronk Nation Youth Foundation.
Officially qualified participants who are already entered in the 128th Boston Marathon that wish to raise funds for The Gronk Nation Youth Foundation may still do so by visiting our website.