Muscular Dystrophy Association
PLEASE NOTE THAT MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY ASSOCIATION IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THEIR 128TH BOSTON MARATHON TEAM.
The Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) is the #1 voluntary health organization in the United States for people living with muscular dystrophy, ALS, and related neuromuscular diseases. For over 70 years, MDA has led the way in accelerating research, advancing care, and advocating for the support of our families. MDA's mission is to empower the people we serve to live longer, more independent lives.
As a Team Momentum athlete, you will receive:
- Personalized training with a Certified Running Coach
- New Balance Running Jersey
- MDA Fundraising Coach
- Virtual Team Kick Off
- Team Momentum Facebook group exclusive for runners
- Team Momentum Gathering on Race Weekend
- Fundraising Incentives & Recognition Awards
- Race Weekend Guide and more!