Massachusetts Down Syndrome Congress
PLEASE NOTE THAT MASSACHUSETTS DOWN SYNDROME CONGRESS IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THEIR 128TH BOSTON MARATHON TEAM.
To ensure individuals with Down syndrome in Massachusetts are valued, included, and given the opportunities to pursue fulfilling lives by providing information, networking opportunities, and advocacy for people with Down syndrome and their families, educators, health care professionals, and the community-at-large
Charity runners in need of a bib as well as registered qualified runners with their own bib are welcome to apply to our team.
- You will receive an official entry into the 2024 Boston Marathon.
- Full and personalized 20-week training plan for every level of running by RRCA certified coaches with organized group runs throughout the season starting in December.
- Runners will receive professional fundraising and training support through CharityTeams.com
- Organized point to point long runs on the course with aid station support.
- VIP bus to the start.
- Team marathon gear.
- Boundless team spirit, excellent organization, and runner support.
- A fun and positive life changing experience of running the 2024 Boston Marathon with the MDSC