Please consider running with us at Project HOPE Boston, where your spirit will be honored with a community-oriented support team that includes:
- beautiful gear
- ongoing fundraising support
- access to a professional trainer
- a private bus to a private home at the starting line so you can relax prior to the start.
- a pre-Marathon brunch & post run reception for you & your supporters & a post run massage!
If you run with Project HOPE, you will run with HOPE, HOPE for Dorchester and Roxbury families who need options to chart a path to economic and housing stability – options such as those offered at Project HOPE.
- English language classes
- Workforce readiness and job search
- Emergency food, rent or utility assistance.
- Housing stabilization services to prevent eviction, and/or housing search
- Affordable childcare managed by local woman who run their own childcare business
Raising money for Project HOPE will mean these opportunities will be available to over 800 families a year, at our green certified building in Roxbury and at the emergency ADA accessible Family Shelter in Dorchester. Please join us in supporting families and we will support you!